This story was initially revealed and final up to date .
Samsung kickstarted its February 2021 patch rollout a bit early this time, with the European Galaxy S20 line being the primary recipient. Now, these newest Android safety updates are spreading to the US, beginning with the unlocked Galaxy S20 fashions and the Note20 Extremely, and extra lately adopted by the Galaxy Note9 on Verizon and AT&T.
You may anticipate extra Galaxy flagships and mid-rangers to hitch the listing within the coming weeks if Samsung sticks to its course of pushing timely security patches. These updates typically observe a phased launch, so chances are you’ll want to attend for it to succeed in you, although you may all the time give it a guide verify underneath Settings > Software program Replace.
Listed below are all Samsung telephones which were up to date to the February 2021 patch in the USA, with the most recent entries highlighted in daring:
Galaxy S21 sequence
Galaxy S20 sequence
Galaxy Note20 sequence
Galaxy S10 sequence
Galaxy Note10 sequence
- Galaxy Note10: RP1A.200720.012.N970USQS5EUA1, 225MB, launched February 10
- Galaxy Note10+: RP1A.200720.012.N975USQS5EUA1, 230MB, launched February 10
- Verizon: QP1A.190711.020.N960USQS7FUA1, launched February 16
- AT&T: QP1A.190711.020.N960USQS7FUA2, 183MB, launched February 16
- T-Mobile: N960USQS7FUA1, launched February 19
Galaxy A sequence
- Galaxy A50: QP1A.190711.020.A505USQSBCUAA, launched February 18
Karandeep Singh and Corbin Davenport contributed to this article.