The KPSC FDA examination which is rescheduled after the paper leak controversy will now be carried out on February 28, 2021. This 12 months a report 3.7 lakh college students had utilized for the exams. The examination is being carried out to fill 1,114 vacancies in several authorities departments in Karnataka state. Not too long ago, the admit playing cards aka corridor tickets had been launched by the official web site of KPSC at kpscrecruitment.in. KPSC FDA refers back to the Karnataka Public Service Fee, Assistant/ First Division Assistant. Learn on to know extra about KPSC FDA corridor ticket 2021.
KPSC FDA corridor ticket 2021
- Go to the official web site of KPSC at kpscrecruitment.in for the KPSC FDA corridor ticket obtain.
- You may be redirected to a brand new tab the place the candidate must login along with his/her ID and password to sign up to the portal. After which, the candidates can obtain their respective corridor tickets for the February 28 examination.
- Obtain the KPSC FDA 2021 admit card and take a print out of the identical.
- Candidates could have all of the respective particulars on their KPSC FDA admit card that they should deliver to the examination corridor on the take a look at day.
- Candidates are suggested to examine their examination centre and their reporting time approach forward of time.
- On opening the portal, candidates can be requested about their utility quantity and their date of start within the DDMMYYYY format. That is how the principle display screen would seem like.
Picture credit: KPSC official web site
Just a few days in the past, the Central Crime Department who had been probing relating to the Karnataka Public Service Fee’s first division assistant examination paper leak case had arrested yet another particular person. The variety of folks arrested within the case quantities to over 20 now. The paper leak got here to mild on January 22, 2021, which was only a day forward of the particular examination. Because of this motive, the KPSC FDA 2021 examination scheduled on January 23 was postponed to a later date. It was just a few days in the past that it was revealed that the examination can be lastly carried out on February 28, 2021. A number of the arrested folks embody just a few policemen, in addition to some, are even the employees of the KPSC board.