Lévis, Quebec-based Desjardins has introduced the launch of its new Omni cell app, which provides staff a fast and straightforward strategy to entry retirement financial savings plans and handle group advantages.
Previously referred to as Declare 360°, the rebrand of the app to Omni for iOS and Android, presents staff a streamlined course of to submit well being claims, make group retirement financial savings transactions and entry different assets and instruments.
“At Desjardins, we’re at all times working in the most effective pursuits of our members and shoppers and so they’re in search of digital options tailored to their actuality,” says Josée Dixon, Senior Vice-President of Group and Enterprise Insurance coverage at Desjardins, in a press release. “The Omni app will give our plan members a simplified and improved expertise and a wealth of assets to assist them take cost of their well being and monetary wellness.”
Options of Omni:
- Submit a declare in seconds
- Show their cost card to current to well being professionals
- Entry the telemedicine service or the wellness platform (if included of their plan)
- Evaluate their claims historical past
- Verify their well being spending account steadiness
- Handle their healthcare professionals record
- Join direct deposit
The brand new Omni app additionally helps facial recognition and fingerprint tech to safe your login, together with password safety as properly.