SSC CHSL Admit Card and Software Standing 2021: Workers Choice Fee (SSC) has launched the applying standing of North Jap Area (NER), Jap Area (ER), Southern Area (SR) and North Western Area (NWR) of on-line examination of Tier 1 for Mixed Larger Secondary Degree Posts on official web sites – sscner.org.in, sscer.org, sscsr.gov.in and sscnwr.org respectively. Candidates can test whether or not their utility is accepted utilizing their Registration/Roll Quantity OR Title.
SSC has already uploaded SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card on official web site of SSC CR – ssc-cr.org Candidates, whose SSC CHSL Software is accepted, can obtain SSC CHSL Admit Card by way of the desk given under:
SSC CHSL Examination is scheduled to be held from 12 April to 27 April 2021. Nevertheless, the examination for the candidates who’ve opted for Examination centres in West Bengal will likely be performed from 21 Might and 25 Might 2021.
The candidates ought to carry SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2021 together with authentic ID Proof. They’re required ti observe all the rules supplied by the federal government for COVID – 19.
SSC CHSL Examination Sample
There’ll questions 100 Questions of 200 Marks on:
- English Language – 25 Questions of fifty Marks
- Common Intelligence – 25 Questions of fifty Marks
- Common Consciousness – 25 Questions of fifty Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude (Primary Arithmetic Ability) – 25 Questions of fifty Marks
- Time – 1 Hour i.e. 60 Minutes (80 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)
- Language of Query Paper -English & Hindi.
- Destructive Marking – 0.50 marks for every incorrect reply.
SSC CHSL Syllabus
- One Phrase Substitution
- Sentence Completion
- Recognizing Errors
- Sentence Enchancment
- Idioms & Phrases
- Spelling Check
- Studying comprehension
- Lively/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/ Oblique narration
- Shuffling of Sentence elements
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze Passage
- Fill within the Blanks
Common Intelligence and Reasoning
- Analogies – Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/ Quantity Analogy, Figural Analogy
- Classification – Semantic Classification, Symbolic/ Quantity Classification, Figural Classification
- Area Orientation
- Venn Diagrams
- Drawing inferences
- Collection – Semantic Collection, Quantity Collection, Figural Collection
- Downside Fixing
- Emotional and Social Intelligence
- Phrase Constructing
- Coding and Decoding
- Operations – Symbolic operations, Numerical operations
- Punched gap/ sample–folding & Un-folding
- Figural Sample–folding and completion
- Embedded Figures
- Vital pondering
Vital Quantitative Aptitude
- Quantity System
- Basic arithmetical operations
- Statistical Charts
Common Consciousness – The questions will likely be framed from:
- Present Affairs
- Economic system and Scientific Analysis
- Historical past
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reply Key
The provisional reply key for the examination shall be uploaded on the SSC web site after the examination
SSC CHSL Tier 2 2021
Those that qualify within the Tier will seem for Tier 2 which is a pen and paper take a look at of 100 marks.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21 is being performed to refill 4726 vacancies for the publish of Decrease Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) and Knowledge Entry Operators (DEO). On-line Software have been invited from to 06 November to 26 December 2020.