On this article we’re masking mostly identified Nokia Android smartphones improve, set up and usefulness (person) points post-upgrade and easy methods to repair them. This tutorial relies on the expertise of putting in and dwelling with Android OS and safety updates.
Android 11 not being provided subject:
Not all Nokia smartphones are eligible to get Android 11 improve. Here is the list of Nokia smartphones that may improve to Android 11. You may as well observe the standing of Android 11 roll-out by clicking here.
Android 11 post-Set up points & workarounds:
- Nokia smartphone not performing nicely after set up of the replace
- Battery life reduces drastically
- Going through many points after set up of a brand new replace
Generic Workaround: In all of the instances,
- Strive a Reboot:
- It ought to repair apps associated and another points too
- Strive a smooth reset:
- Quantity up + energy key maintain until it restarts (Round 15-20 seconds)
- Else take a again up and do a tough reset:
- If smooth reset doesn’t clear up your subject, you must go for a tough reset. It’s best to take a backup of your content material earlier than continuing, click here for our backup and reset tutorial in case your telephone is just not working correctly.
- Lock-screen retains getting unlocked repeatedly.
- You’ll be able to go to Settings > System >Gestures and toggle off “Double faucet to verify telephone”. This could often resolve this subject.
- Battery life is vastly impacted. It could occur due to Ambient mode characteristic that will get activated.
- Please go to Settings–>Google–>Account companies–>Search, Assistant & Voice–>Google Assistant–>Assistant–>Scroll all the way down to Ambient mode. Toggle off Ambient Mode characteristic.
- Gadget is just not Licensed by Google error
- Set up the Device ID app, If you’re nonetheless in a position to entry the Play Retailer. Else you’ll be able to download the APK file right here and set up it in your machine. Observe our tutorial for those who haven’t put in APK earlier than.
- You’ll want to notice down Google Service Framework (GSF) ID after operating Gadget ID app.
- Now, go to Google’s Device Registration page, enter your Google Providers Framework ID on the Android ID field and faucet Register. This could register your machine and you must be capable to eliminate the “machine not licensed by google” error. The repair might take a couple of minutes in reflecting in Play retailer.
In case these issue-specific workarounds don’t work use the “Generic Workaround” steps listed above. Delicate/Exhausting reset might clear up the problems and return your smartphones to working situation.
Points and Fixes listing seen right here is just not remaining and will likely be up to date primarily based on suggestions from our readers. Do tell us how we will enhance this tutorial in feedback under..