What You Ought to Know:
– PatientKeeper, a supplier of electronic health records (EHR) optimization software program options, at this time introduced it has built-in its cellular app with the MEDITECH® Expanse™ hospital EHR system, enabling healthcare suppliers to view inpatient information saved in Expanse on their iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
– Physicians utilizing the Expanse acute-care EHR will now have entry to sufferers’ very important indicators, take a look at outcomes, medicines and extra — all from their iOS or Android smartphones and tablets.
– PatientKeeper’s app meets the rising demand for cellular options in healthcare and is already deemed a “game-changer” for Frankfort Regional Medical Middle (FRMC) in Kentucky, the primary to combine the app with an Expanse system.
Info presently accessible within the PatientKeeper app consists of:
– Affected person Checklist: See an correct, up-to-date checklist of your sufferers and their present places to streamline rounds.
– Important Indicators and I/O’s: Evaluate the affected person’s present situation with an at-a-glance presentation of temperature, blood stress, coronary heart fee, and different very important indicators in addition to enter/output measurements.
– Lab Outcomes: Entry and pattern lab outcomes and rapidly see out-of-range values and evaluation annotations.
– Take a look at Outcomes: Rapidly evaluation PACS photos, pink paper EKGs, microbiology, radiology and pathology stories – multi functional place.
– Medical Notes: View all scientific notes together with H&P, progress, seek the advice of, discharge, and operative notes.
– Treatment Checklist: Evaluate the affected person’s present medicines and see the historical past of discontinued meds. You can too see administration historical past (together with skipped doses).
– Allergy symptoms: Evaluate affected person’s identified allergy symptoms, together with substance and an outline of any response.
– Order Standing: Monitor the standing of all current orders on the affected person.