Altering the profile image will get simpler in Gmail.
Should you use the Gmail app on Android or iOS, now you can shortly change your Google profile image from throughout the app. You may even take away the present image if you would like.
Change Your Profile Image From Gmail on Android and iOS
As first noticed by 9to5Google, Gmail for cell now affords the choice to shortly exchange your Google profile image with a brand new picture. It additionally affords the choice to take away the prevailing picture when you do not prefer it.
Learn how to Change the Google Profile Image in Gmail
To vary or exchange your Google profile image in Gmail, it is best to have the Gmail app put in in your telephone and your profile image ought to be out there in your telephone.
Then, comply with the next steps:
- Open the Gmail app in your smartphone.
- Faucet the present profile image on the top-right nook of the app.
- On the next display screen, faucet your present profile image. This image now has a small digital camera icon on it.
- The next display screen helps you to change your image. Faucet Change to vary the image.
- Faucet Take away to take away your present profile image.
Change or Exchange Your Profile Image in Gmail
For a small activity like altering the profile image, you not want to go into Google’s settings menu. Now you can do this utilizing an easy-to-use choice within the Gmail app in your telephone.
If the new Gmail design on iPhone or Android fazes you, then walk through these features to stay productive with your emails.
About The Creator