Golf tech is changing into an more and more aggressive discipline, with producers in a race to develop essentially the most correct, premium feature-equipped gadget to set themselves other than their opponents.
Particularly, Shot Scope Strokes Gained updates now embody benchmarking in opposition to 6 totally different handicaps. Extra detailed statistics obtainable, together with deeper strokes gained evaluation on all areas of the sport.
Benchmarking will permit Shot Scope customers to see the place they examine to golfers of the same capacity and permit them to set objectives primarily based on every outlined benchmark. Golfers can establish the areas of the sport they carry out strongly in in comparison with others but additionally examine in opposition to a decrease handicap benchmark to assist establish key areas for enchancment. This permits real looking efficiency objectives to be set, when aiming to cut back their handicap.
- Strokes gained benchmarking in opposition to 0, 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 handicaps now obtainable
- Extra detailed strokes gained information in every facet of the sport
- Entrance-nine and back-nine strokes gained information
- Par 3, Par 4 and Par 5 strokes gained information
- Added statistics to efficiency pages
- Inexperienced success by Distance/Lie sort
- Proximity to gap by Distance/Lie Sort
- Brief Sport Proximity by Distance/Lie Sort
- Up & Down % primarily based on Distance
“Strokes gained is a approach of analyzing the place a participant sits when evaluating each facet of their efficiency with different gamers inside a dataset,” stated David Hunter, CEO, Shot Scope. “By way of our efficiency monitoring platform and primarily based on swing information captured from 1000’s of golfers worldwide who use our GPS Good Watches, this method to efficiency evaluation permits golfers to realize a larger understanding of areas inside of their sport they might have to work on to enhance their general scoring common. We accomplish this by isolating particular person elements of a participant’s sport and evaluating it to your entire Shot Scope dataset to ship environment friendly outcomes.”
Hunter provides, “Due to the efficiency monitoring capabilities of our good golf watches, 1000’s of golfers have decreased their handicaps. The development for our efficiency monitoring platform relies on direct user-feedback which signifies strokes gained as a vastly necessary facet of sport enchancment. With Shot Scope golfers have the flexibility to evaluate their sport in opposition to others on the contact of a button which helps establish areas of their sport that have to be developed and main them to play higher golf.”
The brand new Strokes Gained Benchmarking is offered NOW, so ensure to verify your dashboard and app to see how one can decrease your scores ASAP! And for a extra detailed rationalization of how worthwhile Strokes Gained Evaluation might be for amateurs, ensure to take a look at Shot Scope’s eBook (here)!
Cowl Picture through Instagram
- TECH: Shot Scope Releases Strokes Gained Benchmarking – June 23, 2021
- TRENDING: Patrick Reed Snubs Sponsor at U.S. Open – June 22, 2021
- EA SPORTS PGA TOUR Adds Torrey Pines and The Country Club in Brookline – June 18, 2021
- EQUIPMENT: Dustin Johnson Partners with LA Golf Shafts – June 15, 2021
- STYLE: STITCH Golf Releases 4 Limited Edition Colorways for SL2 Carry Bag – June 14, 2021
- TRAVEL: Destination Kohler Debuts The Baths of Blackwolf Run, Par-3 Short Course – June 10, 2021
- STYLE: adidas Golf Takes Another Step Towards Sustainability with CODECHAOS21 – June 9, 2021
- TRENDING: Some Additional (Last Minute) 2021 Father’s Day Gifts – June 9, 2021
- BREAKING: Arccos Offering Limited-Release “Black Edition” Link – June 3, 2021
- Golficity’s 2021 Father’s Day Gift Guide – Might 30, 2021