The Board of Telia Lietuva, AB (hereinafter “Telia Lietuva” or “the Firm”) authorized unaudited Telia Lietuva, AB Consolidated Interim Monetary Statements, ready in response to Worldwide Monetary Reporting Requirements as adopted by the European Union, and Consolidated Interim Report for the six months’ interval ended 30 June 2021.
Second quarter of 2021:
– Whole income amounted to EUR 101.6 million, up by 4.6 per cent over the income of EUR 97.1 million within the second quarter of 2020.
– EBITDA was EUR 34 million, a rise by 2.6 per cent over EBITDA of EUR 33.1 million a yr in the past.
– Adjusted EBITDA (excluding non-recurring objects) amounted to EUR 34.1 million and was 2.2 per cent greater than adjusted EBITDA of EUR 33.3 million for the second quarter of 2020.
– Revenue for the quarter was EUR 12.3 million, up by 8.2 per cent over the revenue of EUR 11.4 million a yr in the past.
First half of 2021:
– Whole income amounted to EUR 201.3 million, a rise by 6.3 per cent over the income of EUR 189.3 million for the primary half of 2020.
– EBITDA reached EUR 68.8 million and was 4.4 per cent greater than EBITDA of EUR 65.9 million a yr in the past.
– Adjusted EBITDA (excluding non-recurring objects) amounted to EUR 68 million, a rise by 2.6 per cent over adjusted EBITDA of EUR 66.3 million for the primary six months of 2020.
– Revenue for the interval was EUR 25.4 million, up by 6.2 per cent over the revenue of EUR 23.9 million a yr in the past.
– Free money stream amounted to EUR 34.8 million, a lower by 23.3 per cent over the free money stream of EUR 45.3 million a yr in the past.
The significance of high-quality connectivity remained excessive throughout the first half of 2021 as COVID-19 associated lockdowns continued. The second quarantine is formally over as of 1 July 2021. Consequently, demand for options supporting versatile working in addition to for leisure was robust. To reply to the elevated buyer desire for video-on-demand, our already appreciated content material library was additional strengthened. To be within the forefront of innovation we launched new eSIM options for good watches and presently are the one operator in Lithuania to supply eSIM for Apple watches.
To be able to improve focus in addition to obtain elevated readability on targets and expectations the shopper channels group was restructured into the Dare – Care mannequin. Implying a Dare group with give attention to driving gross sales outcomes and a Care group centered on bettering effectivity and offering superior buyer care.
We’ve got launched, for the primary time a TV marketing campaign devoted to new and tailor-made choices for SOHO and SME prospects. This together with an elevated gross sales focus focusing on newly established companies resulted in new prospects consumption within the SOHO/SME section. Through the pandemic demand for Cloud options surged by 40 per cent and extra enterprise prospects select gear lease and work place administration companies.
Our converged provide, Telia1, is loved in 82 thousand of households. During the last twelve months:
– variety of cell service subscriptions enhance by 4 per cent as much as 1,409,
– variety of FTTH Web prospects was up by 2.7 per cent as much as 300 thousand,
– variety of IPTV customers grew by 2 per cent as much as 254 thousand.
Elevated buyer base, demand for IT options and better utilization of cell knowledge have been pushing income up. Over the yr, evaluating the six months’ interval of 2021 with the identical interval in 2020:
– income from IT companies surged by 21.4 per cent,
– income from gear sale grew by 14.5 per cent,
– income from TV income companies elevated by 12 per cent,
– income from broadband Web companies went up by 10.6 per cent,
– income from billed cell companies was up by 8.9 per cent.
To make sure community management by way of velocity and high quality, we persistently make investments into improve of cell community. Whole capital investments throughout the first half of 2021 have been by nearly one third greater than a yr in the past and exceeded EUR 31 million. Consequently, Telia Lietuva leads cell Web velocity race in Lithuania with common velocity of 93.6 Mbps and already has 32 base stations offering non-commercial 5G connectivity of as much as 1.8 Gbps velocity.
In Could, the Firm paid-out a document excessive EUR 58.3 million (0.10 euro per share) dividends following the choice of the Annual Normal Assembly of shareholders. Shareholders for a brand new two-years time period elected the Board of the Firm: 5 members of the earlier Board have been re-elected (together with one unbiased) and one other unbiased new member of the Board, Dovilė Grigienė, was elected. Douglas Lubbe was re-elected because the Chair of the Board.
– Telia Lietuva, AB Consolidated Interim Monetary Statements and Consolidated Interim Report for the six months’ interval ended 30 June 2021.
– Presentation of Telia Lietuva, AB Group outcomes for the 6 months of 2021.
Head of Investor Relations,
tel. +370 5 236 7878,